The Reward Range
Building a home can be overwhelming, but not when you choose Reward.
The Reward range offers a streamlined alternative to custom building that’s faster, easier and more affordable. It’s the perfect choice for property investors looking to start or add to their portfolio. It’s also ideal for first home buyers or families on a budget. If you like the idea of a stress-free build with brilliant results, Reward ticks all the boxes
Why Choose Reward?
- Choice of 34 modern floor plans (25 single storey | 3 double storey | 6 duals)
- Choice of 22 designer facades
- Choice of 4 internal colour schemes
- Choice of 7 external colour schemes
- Affordable fixed prices - nothing more to pay
- All internal and external inclusions - nothing more to do
- Gallery Homes’ signature quality
- Gallery Homes’ personal service
- Faster build
- Streamlined selection process
- Can be managed remotely (ideal for overseas investors)
- Comprehensive warranty and structural guarantee
- Maximum return on your investment
How do we offer such outstanding quality at such affordable prices?
We partner with only the best and most reputable suppliers in the business. Over the years, we’ve built great relationships with our suppliers, who are proud to work with Gallery Homes.
The Reward range allows us to leverage these relationships to full effect. Our strong buying power means we can source the highest quality materials at the lowest possible prices and pass the savings onto you.
Together with our trusted suppliers, we’re raising the bar for fixed-price housing, building beautiful homes for less, and making life easier for our customers.
We promise to design and build with passion and integrity.
- We deliver innovative lifestyle solutions without the hidden costs.
- We guarantee exceptional quality with impeccable customer focus.
- We believe the experience of building should be a pleasurable one.
Exceptional Standard Inclusions
Specially created by professional designers, each property ensures the design vision is delivered through to the smallest detail. Each turn-key design has been carefully considered to include an open plan kitchen, plus dining and entertaining areas for the ultimate in lifestyle and convenience.
Our specifications and inclusions have been chosen to provide our clients with the most comfortable and usable spaces, providing assurance that our homes are low maintenance.
Each home constructed by Gallery Homes is a reflection of our commitment to excellence and is a showcase to our unbending desire to create clients for life. Our team at Gallery Homes focus on providing you with a spectacular outcome by sourcing products carefully to fit within your lifestyle and budget.
Intelligent design coupled with the best quality finishes is our promise.
- HIA fixed price contract with engineered slab.
- Working drawings and home building specifications.
- QBCC home warranty and insurance.
- Standard council application fees for building and plumbing.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- Soil test and contour survey.
- 6 star energy rating or equivalent.
- Site cut across building pad up to 400mm fall (no allowance has been made for rock removal).
- Slab-foundation designed and guaranteed by qualified structural engineer.
- Provide concrete slab to engineers detail (no allowance has been made for piers).
- Termite treatment to slab penetrations and barrier.
- Sewer – storm water connections to existing serviceable connection points.
- Connection to electrical mains as per building plans.
- Water connection from pre-tapped water main up to 6m set back.
- House constructed to “N2” wind classification.
- Retaining walls as per attached building plans (where applicable).
- Three (3) meter council cross over.
- Provide driveway cut and excavation including gutter cut (where applicable).
- Earth leakage safety switch and circuit breakers.
- Single phase underground power connections from existing supply point.
- Meter box will be installed on the side nearest mains connection point.
- Power points throughout (as per electrical plan).
- One (1) ceiling fan to each bedroom.
- Downlights – as per plan.
- Two (2) feature pendant lights above kitchen island bench from builders standard range.
- Two (2) television points.
- Smoke detectors hard wired with battery back-up.
- TV antenna to the roof (where applicable).
- Electric hot water storage system (250 litre).
- Insulation under roof R3.0.
- Wall sarking externally.
- Wall insulation as required to meet energy rating.
- Independent quality inspections throughout building process.
- Turf to front and rear yard with gravel to sides behind return fences (site specific).
- Up to 10m2 garden with a variety of up to 12 (twelve) 140 or 200mm pot sizes, black mulch to garden bed.
- Fencing to external boundaries with one (1) gate as per plans (where applicable).
- Painted side returns to front fence, colour to suit scheme.
- Letterbox and clothesline.
- External Doors (A & B)
- Brickwork, Walls & Render
- Roofing, Gutter & Fascia
- Pavilion & Balcony
- Engineer designed and approved structural timber wall framing, floor systems, lintels and trusses.
- 70mm pine wall frames with stabilized pine trusses.
- Paint grade entry door with transparent glass inserts.
- Entry lever handle – bright chrome finish.(C)
- Select range of Bricks with natural mortar from builder’s standard range colour specific to scheme.
- Wall cladding, aerated concrete panels, feature panels, rendering and columns as per plans.
- External paint to manufacturers’ standard specifications from builders standard range of colours.
- Aluminum powder coated windows and sliding doors with clear glazed glass from standard range of colours.
- Opaque glass to bathroom, ensuite & WC.
- Doors and windows at 2100mm high.
- Keyed locks to windows and sliding glass doors.
- Insect screens to opening windows and doors, excluding front door.
- Colorbond from standard range of colours.
- Colorbond fascia and 125mm quad gutter to match roof.
- Colorbond panel lift garage door 2400mm high from standard range of colours (with 2 remotes and 1 wall button).
- Undercover pavilion with brushed concreate slab (single storey only).
- Tiled undercover pavilion & balcony (double storey only).
- Semi frameless glass balustrate to first floor external balconies.
- Architrave & Skirting
- Air Conditioning
- Doors & Door Hardware
- Window Coverings
- Floor Coverings
- Stairs (Double Storey Only)
- 42mm high timber architrave painted.
- 68mm high timber skirting painted.
- One (1) split system air conditioning unit to living area.
- One (1) split system air conditioning unit to master bedroom.
- 2400mm nominal ceiling height.
- 90mm cove cornice throughout.
- Flush panel hollowcore internal doors.
- Chrome lever handle sets (privacy, passage or dummy as per plan) (A).
- Privacy set to bathrooms & master bedroom.
- Chrome flush mount cavity slider handles (privacy or passage as per plan).
- Privacy set to bathrooms & master bedroom.
- Three coat internal paint system to manufacturers’ standard specifications from builders standard range of colours.
- Block out roller-blinds to windows – excluding bathroom, ensuite and WC.
- Stylish carpet – as per plans.
- Designer floor tiles to wet & main living areas – as per plans.
- Enclosed or open timber stairs.
- Frameless glass balustrade and stained timber handrail, or half height wall (plan specific).
Gallery Homes’ commitment to their customers is reflected in the number of different turnkey designs available.
With 34 designs in the Gallery Homes Reward Range, each carefully considered to provide the ultimate in lifestyle and convenience, there is also the option of choosing one of eight different facades to customize your single-storey home, one of six different facades for double-storey homes and one of 8 facades for dual-key homes.
Each original façade comes as an inclusion, with the customized styles attracting an extra fee depending on choice.
The Gallery Homes Reward Range not only comes in a choice of 24 designs and eight different facades, but there is a plethora of colour schemes to choose from to help you customize your home even further.
There are seven different and carefully curated colour schemes, each in a gorgeous mix of designs to suit everybody’s taste.
Each of these colour schemes covers a range of 11 different exterior products, and nine different interior products.
Colorbond Roof, Fascia & Gutter Postbox Façade feature tile General Paint Feature Paint Windows External Floor Tile Brick Entrance door Driveway Garage Door
Internal Floor & Wall Tile Kitchen Pendant Light Kitchen Splashback Diamond (Standard Inclusion) & Feature Niche Diamond (Upgrade Option) Benchtops Kitchen & Vanity Cabinetry Internal Wall Colour Doors, Skirts & Architraves Wardrobe Doors Carpet
Every Gallery home comes with over 200 years of warranties.
Each home comes with a 6 1/2 year Warranty dated from Handover Date. This warranty covers structural items and faults of original workmanship. Some items may fall under homeowner maintenance. We encourage buyers to monitor their personal maintenance items to avoid damage to your property
Each of the following external and internal components of your home also comes
with a warranty*
*See brochure for details