The Artist Range
Specially selected by professional designers to ensure the vision of the design is carried through to the smallest detail. Each turn-key design has been carefully considered to include open plan kitchen, dining and entertaining areas for the ultimate in lifestyle and convenience.
Our specifications and inclusions have been carefully chosen to allow our clients to obtain the most comfortable and usable spaces while ensuring our homes are low maintenance.
Each home constructed by Gallery Luxury is a reflection of their commitment to excellence and is a showcase to their unbending desire to create clients for life. The team at Gallery Luxury focus heavily on providing you with a spectacular outcome by sourcing and choosing products carefully and selectively to fit within your lifestyle and budget.
Intelligent design coupled with the best quality finishes.
Gallery Luxury is a luxury home construction company being part of Gallery Group, one of Australia’s leading property groups. Born out of the luxury home transformation throughout Sanctuary Cove, Gallery Homes has been creating constructional masterpieces for the past 10+ years, from the Gold Coast to Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Our success is grounded in the quality of our homes, our strategic partnerships with suppliers and the service to our customers. Often referred to as the builder of choice for difficult builds, our contractors, trades and staff are industry leaders and are truly passionate about building luxury homes.
Our Artist Series is a collection of two-level homes designed to be just that little bit extra. Artist Series Inclusions offer extra ceiling height, extra options and extra overall choice. Be proud of where you live with Gallery Homes.
We promise to design and build with passion and integrity.
- We deliver innovative lifestyle solutions without the hidden costs.
- We guarantee exceptional quality with impeccable customer focus.
- We believe the experience of building should be a pleasurable one.
Exceptional Standard Inclusions
- HIA fixed price contract with engineered slab.
- Working drawings and home building specifications.
- QBCC home warranty and insurance.
- Standard council application fees for building and plumbing.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- Soil test and contour survey.
- 6 star energy rating or equivalent.
- Site cut across building pad up to 400mm fall (no allowance has been made for rock removal).
- Slab-foundation designed and guaranteed by qualified structural engineer.
- Provide concrete slab to engineers detail (no allowance has been made for piers).
- Termite treatment to slab penetrations and perimeter.
- Sewer and storm water connections to existing serviceable connection points.
- Connection to electrical mains as per building plans.
- Water connection from pre-tapped water main up to 6m set back.
- House constructed to “N2” wind classification.
- Retaining walls as per attached building plans (where applicable)
- Three (3) meter council cross over.
- Provide driveway cut and excavation including gutter cut (where applicable).
- Insulation under roof R3.0.
- IWall sarking externally.
- IWall insulation as required to meet energy rating.
- Independent quality inspections throughout building process.
- Letterbox and clothesline.
- External Doors
- Brickwork, External Walls & Render
- Roofing, Gutter & Fascia
- Pavilion & Balcony
- Engineer designed and approved structural timber wall framing, floor systems, lintels and trusses.
- 70mm pine wall frames with stabilized pine trusses.
- Hume Newington XNI or XNS paint grade entry door with transparent glass inserts or Savoy timber XSII/ or XS45 – cubist / expressionist facade only. 820 wide x 2400 high.
- Entry lever handle – bright chrome finish – gainsborough trilock contemporary align.
- Select range of Bricks with natural mortar from builder’s standard range colour specific to scheme.
- Wall cladding, aerated concrete panels, feature panels, rendering and columns as per plans.
- External paint to manufacturers’ standard specifications from builders standard range of colours.
- Aluminum powder coated windows and sliding doors with clear glazed glass from standard range of colours.
- Opaque glass to bathroom, ensuite & WC.
- Doors and windows at 2400mm high.
- Keyed locks to windows and sliding glass doors.
- Insect screens to opening windows and doors, excluding front door.
- Colorbond from standard range of colours.
- Colorbond fascia and 125mm quad gutter to match roof.
- Colorbond panel lift garage door 2400mm high from standard range of colours (with 2 remotes and 1 wall button).
- Tiled undercover pavilion & balcony.
- Semi frameless glass balustrade to first floor external balconies – plan specific.
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Toilets
- Floor Coverings
- Window Coverings
- Architrave & Skirting
- Doors and Door Hardware
- Air Conditioning
- Stairs - double storey only
- Designer kitchen with Smeg 900mm appliances, including oven, gas cooktop,
- rangehood & dishwasher.
- Smeg 900mm oven (SFRA 9300).
- Smeg 900mm cooktop (CIR93AXS3).
- Smeg 900mm undermount ducted rangehood (PUM901X).
- Smeg 600mm semi-integrated dishwasher (DWAV6314X).
- Smeg microwave wtih trimkit (SA34MX).
- 40mm engineered stone bench tops with waterfall ends.
- Feature tile splashbacks or glass splashback – colour scheme specific.
- Laminate finish cupboards with bulkheads.
- Melamine shelves to all kitchen cupboards and pantry.
- Deluxe stainless steel undermount sink.
- Polished kitchen mixer with pull out hose.
- Laminate vanity unit with 20mm engineered stone top.
- Stylish above counter basins.
- Contemporary chrome finish mixer tapware.
- Large frameless mirror above each vanity.
- Frameless shower screens with clear safety glass 2400mm high.
- Chrome finish shower mixer with shower rail.
- Ceramic back to wall toilet suite.
- Chrome finish towel rails.
- Chrome finish toilet roll holder.
- Exhaust fan as per electrical plan.
- Full height tiling.
- 20mm engineered stone bench tops.
- Laminate cabinetry and overheads – plan specific.
- Caulfield 45L drop in laundry tub.
- Castro polished chrome laundry mixer tap.
- Tiled splashback.
- Exhaust fan (where applicable).
- 200mm tiled skirting.
- Stylish carpet – as per plans.
- Designer floor tiles to wet & main living areas – as per plans.
- Block out roller-blinds to windows – excluding bathroom, ensuite and WC.
- Colourboard – Walk In Robe to master bedroom with two (2) drawer towers and two (2) shelving units with four (4) shelves with over head shelf and hanging rail under.
- Mirrored sliding doors to all bedrooms with internal shelf, one (1) set drawers, one (1) shelving unit
with four (4) shelves and hanging rail in white melamine.
- 42mm high timber architrave – painted
- 66mm high timber skirting – painted
- Flush panel hollowcore internal doors.
- Chrome lever handle sets (privacy, passage or dummy as per plan). Privacy set to bathrooms & master bedroom.
- Chrome flush mount cavity slider handles (privacy or passage as per plan).Privacy set to bathrooms & master bedroom.
- Three coat internal paint system to manufacturers’ standard specifications from builders standard range of colours.
- Earth leakage safety switch and circuit breakers.
- Single phase underground power connections from existing supply point.
- Meter box will be installed on the side nearest mains connection point.
- Power points throughout (as per electrical plan).
- One (1) Ceiling fan to each bedroom.
- Downlights – as per plan.
- Two (2) or three (3) feature pendant lights above kitchen island bench
- from builders standard range – plan specific.
- Two (2) television points.
- Smoke detectors hard wired with battery back-up.
- TV antenna to the roof (where applicable).
- Electric hot water storage system (250 litre)
- Daikin ducted air conditioning – size dependant on plan.
- 2720mm nominal ceiling height.
- Enclosed or open timber stairs.
- Frameless glass balustrade and stained timber handrail, or half height wall (plan specific).
Every Gallery Luxury Home comes with over 200 years of warranties.
Each home is offered a 6.5-year Warranty dated from Handover Date. This warranty covers structural items and faults of original workmanship. Specific industry standard tolerances may apply to your item of concern and determine if the item is covered under warranty.
Some items may be considered the responsibility of the homeowner, so it is important you are aware of your responsibilities regarding home maintenance and upkeep.
Each of the following external and internal components of your home also comes
with a warranty*
LUXURY & SPECIALISED SALES MANAGER